Needlecraft Assassins Guild

If you can string a strand together, feel the desire to occasionally cleanse the gene pool of mediocrity, and have proven this in front of a member, you might belong here. And this also is where I blog about my life.

June 05, 2010

This is how I feel


jes wana nap.If there was a convenient Bev shoulder, that would make it much sweeter.
No closing to day, no plans for one in the near future. I'm bummed, but there still remains hope!
later!
Posted by jenneferdawn at 6/05/2010
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (16)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ▼  June (5)
      • I am a new home owner!
      • New links for your enjoyment
      • Waiting for closing date on house, part *#@
      • lawyer call list
      • This is how I feel
    • ►  May (2)
  • ►  2009 (13)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)

Links

  • World Wide Library Catalog
  • Where is my elephant?
  • Want to write every day?
  • The cakes, they are RUINED, but funny
  • Rule #1, Dont Be a Dick.
  • Mary's Awsome
  • It's not me, it's you.
  • If you don't read this, shame on you- Bad Geek!
  • If I could be a seamstress, I would be her.
  • If I could be a comic character, I would be her.
  • I want an owl, they are amazing
  • Free Audio Books
  • Frank Habbit
  • Embroidery talent, yup.
  • Daliy Snarky
  • Daliy Cuddles
  • Blood is thicker, and a bit creepier.

Contributors

  • JenneferDawn
  • jenneferdawn
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.