Needlecraft Assassins Guild

If you can string a strand together, feel the desire to occasionally cleanse the gene pool of mediocrity, and have proven this in front of a member, you might belong here. And this also is where I blog about my life.

May 14, 2009

Project love

Have you ever made something you think is so awesome, you find yourself sneaking moments just to stare at it?
It doesn't happen to me very often, and I'm over it in a few days, but I'm right in the middle of the glow right now.
And I can't share photos. It's a gifty. It will go out in the mail today or tomorrow, and I will share it with the world then.
Ahhh, lovely.
Posted by JenneferDawn at 5/14/2009
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ▼  2009 (13)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ▼  May (3)
      • Hullo, Demo event this weekend.
      • Project love
      • heysa
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)

Links

  • World Wide Library Catalog
  • Where is my elephant?
  • Want to write every day?
  • The cakes, they are RUINED, but funny
  • Rule #1, Dont Be a Dick.
  • Mary's Awsome
  • It's not me, it's you.
  • If you don't read this, shame on you- Bad Geek!
  • If I could be a seamstress, I would be her.
  • If I could be a comic character, I would be her.
  • I want an owl, they are amazing
  • Free Audio Books
  • Frank Habbit
  • Embroidery talent, yup.
  • Daliy Snarky
  • Daliy Cuddles
  • Blood is thicker, and a bit creepier.

Contributors

  • JenneferDawn
  • jenneferdawn
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.