I will probably be posting more now that I start classes back up in a week. For some reason that makes me more bloggy, tho I'm not motivated to examine that too much right now!
my window view
The above was a while ago -the regular tires are back on the car now- I have officially made it through my first Vermont winter!
Let's see, I went to a sugar shack and watched them make syrup, no pictures because my battery was dead.
I had a completely lovely trip back to GA, it was really great seeing everyone. I got some adorable pictures of the wedding, and of Bev and her belly. I'm inordinately excited about her two beautiful boys. I'm not sure how she feels about belly pictures, instead I will post my favorite wedding one.

Ok, here's a nicer one

I went to a coronation, I do have some pics of that.
ahem, yes, boobs.
Hanging out with Michael and Andy was more fun than the actual event, but I'm glad I went.
We have skylights and new windows in the house, which is awesome.
I still like my job, and I'm getting to know people there. I even make them fudge.

My other house is gingerbread.... children welcome!
yummy fudge does have consequences, so.. I'll be taking a Zumba class tomorrow with Traci and Linda- I will report back on that. It will be entertaining, whatever the outcome.
I will also be going to Panteria at the end of May, it's a tent camping event, and I did not have a tent! I've been browsing amazon, and ebay, and craigslist, and totally scored a huge lovely used-once 14' tent for $75. Dad help me set it up in the back yard, and it has all the parts and is in great shape. I'm very excited about it. I'll be helping with the feast at the event, I'm going to be a sou chef - how very fancy of me, yes? There will be a test feast date, so the head cook can practice (and yummy food, yay). I'll see how they are with me taking pictures of that.
Birdy is doing well, he and dad get along swimmingly.
Yum. Zipper!
Mom and dad have embraced the world of "how can we get the bird to scream less?" by changing out things in his environment. He gets walked around and cooed over and is a very happy birdy :)
Malichai is also happy, it's nicer out, and she gets to run around! in a yard! and chase a ball!
and have treats!
I also know what she does all day when I'm out, which is sit in my bed and sleep. She's not pining or whining, she saves aaaallll her energy for me when I get home at the end of the day. SUCH a sweet puppy.
Lastly, here is Ms. Bucket

Bodice in progress, I will finish at some point....
Till then, have fun, take care, will blog more laters!
The above was a while ago -the regular tires are back on the car now- I have officially made it through my first Vermont winter!
Let's see, I went to a sugar shack and watched them make syrup, no pictures because my battery was dead.
I had a completely lovely trip back to GA, it was really great seeing everyone. I got some adorable pictures of the wedding, and of Bev and her belly. I'm inordinately excited about her two beautiful boys. I'm not sure how she feels about belly pictures, instead I will post my favorite wedding one.
Ok, here's a nicer one
I went to a coronation, I do have some pics of that.
ahem, yes, boobs.Hanging out with Michael and Andy was more fun than the actual event, but I'm glad I went.
We have skylights and new windows in the house, which is awesome.
I still like my job, and I'm getting to know people there. I even make them fudge.
My other house is gingerbread.... children welcome!
yummy fudge does have consequences, so.. I'll be taking a Zumba class tomorrow with Traci and Linda- I will report back on that. It will be entertaining, whatever the outcome.
I will also be going to Panteria at the end of May, it's a tent camping event, and I did not have a tent! I've been browsing amazon, and ebay, and craigslist, and totally scored a huge lovely used-once 14' tent for $75. Dad help me set it up in the back yard, and it has all the parts and is in great shape. I'm very excited about it. I'll be helping with the feast at the event, I'm going to be a sou chef - how very fancy of me, yes? There will be a test feast date, so the head cook can practice (and yummy food, yay). I'll see how they are with me taking pictures of that.
Birdy is doing well, he and dad get along swimmingly.
Mom and dad have embraced the world of "how can we get the bird to scream less?" by changing out things in his environment. He gets walked around and cooed over and is a very happy birdy :)
Malichai is also happy, it's nicer out, and she gets to run around! in a yard! and chase a ball!
I also know what she does all day when I'm out, which is sit in my bed and sleep. She's not pining or whining, she saves aaaallll her energy for me when I get home at the end of the day. SUCH a sweet puppy.
Lastly, here is Ms. Bucket
Bodice in progress, I will finish at some point....
Till then, have fun, take care, will blog more laters!
No comments:
Post a Comment